Sunday, September 9, 2007

SURPRISE CHLOE!!

Chloe turned 8 years old today!! She was born on 9-9-99 and it's been eight years already! I did the math, so I know it's true. But it's still so hard to believe.


We decided to let her believe that we were too busy to have a party today. Hahaha! We had church this morning of course, and she had cheerleading practice in the afternoon. That gave me exactly one hour to prepare! Fortunately, I had the help of the Robertson clan! We all made a dish or two, I went and got some balloons and party supplies, and poof! Suddenly we had a party!


The kids were armed with silly string when she came in the door. She was attacked!



Of course, we then had dinner, cake, and ice cream (and Caela's pie!! MMMMMmmmmm...) And then it was time to open presents....


Which lead to playtime with Chloe, Cade, and Carly. Cooper was a little shy, but he and Brody had some fun too...


We had so much fun! Wish you all could have been here too. Now to get ready for her "real" party...a slumber party for 6 girls on Saturday night...y'all can start praying for me now.